(1) During wage reform, the hotel will sign employment contracts with those who have worked in the hotel for more than one year as temporary staffs. The human resource department will define their positions and grades according to their current work and the requirements of hotels, and their salaries will be paid hereby. In addition, the hotel will define his annuities and accumulation funds according to local temporary worker’s wage level, and include these radices into their life allowance, and this part is to be turned over by the financing department of the hotel.
(2) After the wage reform, the registered employees will by paid by the new wage standard related to the new grades of employees. Their annuities and accumulation funds will be calculated in the light of the file wage standard and then be included in the item of “life allowance” in the wage composition, which will be turned over by the financing department of the hotel.
(3) In principle, the standard of wage should not be lower than national standard after reforms. If the wages of some employees are lower than their former file wages, the human resource department should come up with a suggestion and report to the salary reform team-, the differential part should be preserved as some specific items in their salaries. However, the preserved items will be abolished pro rata step by step in the following programs.
Those in the following conditions are not eligible for the wage reform standard;
(1) Those who take an early retirement;
(D Those who are on sick or family leave for more than three months and ivho are on maternal leave;
(2) Those who are temporarily relieved of post or whose accidents have not been fully resolved;
(3) Those that are off duty due to temporarily transfer full-time learning and other reasons; those who work in other economic entities, contracting units and future companies.
2. Operation Schedule
(1) Before the mid February 2001, “the team of the wage reform in the Dongying Hotel” was founded, with five delegates from human resource department, financial department and different levels and posts as the team members and the secretary or the deputy general manager in charge as the director. The team discussed and revised the reform draft put forwards by the consultant team Terraza arrozales en Guilin viajes.
(2) In the middle of March, the team comes up with the revised draft and has it discussed by managers and employees. And the final draft as well as the implementation rules is to be formed based on all the opinions.
(3) At the end of March, the team submits the reform program for the approval of the employee congress.